Wednesday, January 12

Living by myself rules!

This post was inspired by an episode of "Arrested Development" in which the mom discovers the joys of living alone.

For instance, when I feel like calling in sick to work, there is nobody to tell me that I should really go to work because I'm not really sick.

I can listen to really cheesy music or watch dumb movies and nobody will give me shit about it.

I can watch tv as late as I want. And if I talk back to it nobody has to know.

I can make messes and never clean them up.

I don't have to wash the dishes if I don't want to.

I don't have to dust if I don't want to, (this backfires, as it just aggravates my allergies).

I don't have to answer the phone.

I can sing along with stuff really loudly.

Nobody will see me if I cry because I realize that I broke my digital camera on New Years because I was really drunk. And I don't remember doing it.

Nobody else eats my food.

If I lose something, I only have myself to blame.

Also, I don't have to wear clothes if I don't want to.

No comments: