Monday, June 23

Damn

My boss just called me at work to say that today is "my" day to make a free pizza at Flying Pie. The one day that I am too busy to breathe from 7 am to 10 pm! Man, I'm sad now. Especially since my stomach is pretending I haven't eaten for days and growling like crazy. I love pizza.

I ran out of work to do today at 9 am. I don't know what to do with myself now. I could trim the yellow leaves off the philodendrons on top of the file cabinet, but I don't feel like doing that. I could put this new dealer information in a file since it's been sitting on my desk for a week, but I don't feel like doing that, either. I could start working on my paper for Brit Survey, but it's not due until next Monday and I don't have the Camille Paglia article I need in order to write it. I wish "Desert Solitaire" was past copyright and was published on the web so I could just read snippets of it at work. But it isn't. Brian just reviewed an application for someone who hasn't paid off a wedding ring but is already divorced. Ouch.

[Redacted--no longer applicable].

No comments: